Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Our life in a Nutshell

I met my husband Dave in March of 2009. He just moved back to Cleveland to farm with his dad and I was in my last semester of nursing school. When I was preparing to graduate, something told me that I needed to stick around....this guy was special. I took a job at the hospital in Clarksdale and so our budding romance continued. I knew after only a few months that this was a man that I could love and spend the rest of my life with. One year after we met Dave got down on one knee while making me dinner and asked me to be his wife. I knew without a doubt that I would love him the rest of my life. On March 26, 2011 Dave and I said our vows and became husband and wife. During our first 2 years of marriage we had a blast. We traveled all over the country (Las Vegas, New Orleans, Denver, Jackson Hole, Boise, Chicago, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, San Diego, Breckenridge, Aspen) to see friends and always enjoyed our time together. When Dave's sister got married in May of 2012 there were lots of beautiful babies around. While out on the dance floor sharing a slow dance, Dave looked at one of his cousins beautiful babies and said "I want one of those." One month later we were expecting our little peanut. Her due date was February 22, 2013. After 40 weeks and 4 days we were blessed with our beautiful baby girl, Leila Sloane on February 26, 2013 at 8:31p.m. She has filled a place in our lives that we didn't even know we needed to fill. She has been such a blessing and a wonderful baby. We look forward to the adventure ahead! Little girls are SO MUCH FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment